Posted on Thursday, January 4, 2024
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers users to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
WHOOP is seeking an Operations Manager with a passion for leadership, to support our Membership Services Representatives (MSRs). Our Membership Services team is a group of professionals who love supporting communities and geek out on identifying underlying issues for our members.
This leadership role will focus on supporting our teams in Europe & the U.S. who handle support problems related to the App, hardware challenges with the WHOOP strap, analytical questions about the user’s data, and membership and billing-related questions. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who already has a passion for creating an amazing member experience and wants to help drive others to do the same. You must have a strong aptitude for coaching and driving a team to success.
Reporting to the Senior Operations Manager, you will provide leadership and supervision within the Operations team, ensuring your team meets and exceeds service delivery targets with first class support to customers.
This Operations Manager role is a Hybrid role meaning that 50% of your time per week will be remote and 50% of your time based in our Limerick office in Ireland.
- Manage a blend of hybrid / fully remote teams of 2-4 team managers with varying schedules (each team manager leads a team of 10-12 Membership Services Representatives)
- Proactive lead, drive, motivate, and develop high performing teams to be self sufficient within a time-sensitive and exciting environment to deliver on operational KPIs
- Develop your team managers into talented people managers through coaching, mentoring and setting up personal development plans
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with our stakeholders across all departments
- Provide excellent support that establishes trust for our WHOOP members, including strong member satisfaction
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Identify training needs and facilitate training sessions with the support of our L&D team as needed for team members
- Conduct regular shadowing sessions among team managers and agents for quality and efficiency purposes
- Effectively drive employee engagement and culture throughout the organisation to deliver an amazing employee and member experience
- Making data-driven decisions and process improvements for your teams & the company
- Drive continuous process improvement to deliver a consistent world-class experience for our members
- Handle member escalations and issues as appropriate, in a timely manner
- Follow company guidelines while thinking quickly to offer solutions to meet the customers’ needs
- Provide clear direction and documentation on both people & performance management with the support of our HR team
- Interview and provide recommendations of candidates for hire
- 3+ years of proven experience as an Operations Manager in a contact centre environment, including managing a remote team, with proven leadership and a track record of delivering results
- You can develop actionable insights from complex data & have experience with data analysis, data manipulation, and are highly proficient in Excel/Sheets
- Ability to set strategy for the organisation, and follow through on tactical execution
- Strong planning and organisational skills, with the ability to work under pressure, remain calm, communicate and to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Proven track record of analysing information, troubleshooting problems, and resolving issues as needed
- Passion for leading and coaching others
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Positive attitude and high energy performer
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to leverage multiple applications and tools
- Must be eligible to live and work in Ireland
- Must be available to work 50% of the time per week at our Limerick office
This role is based in the WHOOP office located in Limerick, Ireland. The successful candidate must be prepared to relocate if necessary to work out of the Limerick, Ireland office.
Interested in the role, but don’t meet every qualification? We encourage you to still apply! At WHOOP, we believe there is much more to a candidate than what is written on paper, and we value character as much as experience. As we continue to build a diverse and inclusive environment, we encourage anyone who is interested in this role to apply.
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility.