Software Engineering, Design
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, November 15, 2023
WHOOP is looking for a Graphic Designer who is eager to join a creative, fast paced, and incredibly rewarding organization.
As a Graphic Designer at WHOOP, you will be responsible for working closely with the senior creatives to create best-in-class creative work that supports the needs of the Marketing team and builds and evolves the WHOOP brand.
This includes assets that touch print, web, paid, and organic social channels. You are a highly motivated, quick, and nimble self-starter well versed in creating visually compelling content.
- Ability to think idea first while still always mapping back to the business objective or overarching project goal
- Work in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment to brainstorm creative concepts and executions
- Organize files and work meticulously and keep a rigorous attention to detail
- Create best-in-class visual executions that balance design decisions with business needs, finding ways to ensure all creative is not just beautifully done, but delivers on our goals
- Have a basic understanding of responsive design and UX best practices
- Assist in the design of presentation and pitch decksUse basic photo retouching skills
- Be a brand guardian and ensure design consistency while finding opportunities to introduce new considerations and evolutions
- Contribute towards the positive growth of our team culture
- 3+ years experience in advertising/design experience within an agency or in-house creative department
- Advanced knowledge and working experience of the Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photosop, Illustrator, and Figma. Added bonus if you work with Premiere and AfterEffects.
- Must be comfortable using the Google Suite, Dropbox, and task managers like Monday.com
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates original creative thinking and design craft
- A high level of creativity and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- A keen personal interest in the fitness and performance space is also desirable but not compulsory
Interested in the role, but don’t meet every qualification? We encourage you to still apply! At WHOOP, we believe there is much more to a candidate than what is written on paper, and we value character as much as experience. As we continue to build a diverse and inclusive environment, we encourage anyone who is interested in this role to apply.
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility