Apparel and Accessories E-commerce Analyst
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Thursday, September 7, 2023
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers users to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
As an Apparel & Accessories E-commerce Analyst, you will be responsible for measuring and analyzing website performance across our US and international ecommerce channels. You will analyze our business and website to better understand traffic, conversion, and buying trends to offer meaningful next steps to improve our business. The ideal candidate will execute campaign analysis, merchandising tests, shop optimizations, and range analysis across our platforms. You will work cross-functionally with our business planning and ecommerce marketing team.
- Regularly analyze website performance (shop.whoop.com) and effectively communicate findings to cross-functional teams.
- Maximize revenue by assessing and testing new approaches on our storefronts in order to achieve our growth targets.
- Analyzes shop sales for all products on our direct to consumer channels.
- Perform ongoing testing initiatives and ad hoc site reporting requests to improve our WHOOP e-commerce experience and maximize revenue.
- Regularly report out on homepage, navigation, filter, on site search, collection page and funnel metric performance and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Measure and communicate the impact of digital marketing efforts on key sales and customer metrics.
- Identify ways to leverage Shopify reporting to improve our business intelligence.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, or a related field.
- Proven experience as an ecommerce analyst or a similar role in the ecommerce industry.
- Extensive knowledge of Shopify.
- Proficiency in data analysis and visualization tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Excellent communication skills to convey complex data-driven insights.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility.
Interested in the role, but don’t meet every qualification? We encourage you to still apply! At WHOOP, we believe there is much more to a candidate than what is written on paper, and we value character as much as experience. As we continue to build a diverse and inclusive environment, we encourage anyone who is interested in this role to apply.
This role is based in the WHOOP office located in Boston, MA. The successful candidate must be prepared to relocate if necessary to work out of the Boston, MA office.