Marketing & Communications
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, June 6, 2023
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers our members to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives through science-backed research, data and daily habit tracking.
As a Copywriter at WHOOP, you will work closely with our marketing team to craft both short-form marketing copy and long-form editorial pieces across multiple channels such as email, social, blog, podcast, and video. Additionally, you'll work as a cross-functional liaison between Creative and other key teams including Sports Marketing, Product, Apparel & Accessories, and more to ensure the brand voice is used consistently throughout all organizational comms.
- Assist in developing, maintaining, and uploading content to our blog, The Locker. This includes identifying content opportunities, writing content on a regular basis, and uploading and building posts.
- Write/edit copy across all marketing channels, including web copy, landing pages, paid social, email, in-app comms, social, apparel & accessories, and more
- Deeply understand copy efficacy, fine tuning all comms based on best practices per channel
- Ensure all copy aligns with our brand voice and style guidelines across all WHOOP channels, balancing scientific expertise and credibility with brand power
- Stay on top of industry trends and best practices, including the incorporation of AI to improve efficiency
- Audit our content and comms for accuracy as WHOOP continues to evolve
- 3-5 years of copywriting experience in-house or at an agency
- Experience with Wordpress / Contentful
- A portfolio of work across various digital channels
- Familiarity or interest in the health and wellness space a plus
- Strong experience on large cross-channel and/or direct-marketing initiatives across media, both online and off
- Extreme attention to detail when it comes to editing and proofreading
- Ability to move fast, pivot often, and manage requests from various teams and stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
This role is based in the WHOOP office located in Boston, MA. The successful candidate must be prepared to relocate if necessary to work out of the Boston, MA office.
Interested in the role, but don’t meet every qualification? We encourage you to still apply! At WHOOP, we believe there is much more to a candidate than what is written on paper, and we value character as much as experience. As we continue to build a diverse and inclusive environment, we encourage anyone who is interested in this role to apply.
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility