Enterprise Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, January 25, 2023
We’re solving the biggest business problems in data - again.
Switchboard enables some of the world's biggest global brands to make revenue-driving decisions faster. Led by the founding team that built and launched Google BigQuery, and recently backed by GFT Ventures and Quest Ventures, we have over a decade of experience helping enterprises to accelerate their digital transformation.
We are the premier solution for a large and growing problem in the $30B data analytics market, serving executive-level buyers in Revenue Operations and Marketing Operations at companies like Target, Spotify, Dotdash Meredith, Orangetheory Fitness, and The Financial Times. Using Switchboard’s hosted SaaS solution to distill billions of transactions from hundreds of data sources into a single source of truth, our customers have delivered 7-figure revenue increases without any burden on their dev teams.
If you like to think big and are passionate about using your experience to help scale an early-stage startup into its next phase of growth, read on to see how this role might be the next big step in your career!
Role & Responsibilities
- Build and grow a new market focusing on enterprise accounts through prospecting, collaborating with an SDR, and networking
- Collaborate with and leverage teammates to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities
- Become an expert on Switchboard’s product and conduct discovery calls and presentations with prospective customers
- Effectively sell the value of Switchboard to key stakeholders within the account while navigating a complex sales cycle including multiple stakeholders across engineering, analytics, and marketing.
- Manage, track, and report on all activities and results using SFDC
- Exceed quarterly bookings targets.
You Will Be Successful If
- You want to win all the time and you find motivation in temporary setbacks
- You don’t believe in settling, you find ways to overachieve and keep improving
- Your ability to learn is off the charts and you are always hungry for more
- You have an authentic drive for personal growth and empowering the same for others
- You want to accelerate your career progression by joining and making a massive impact at a startup
- BA/BS at 4-year accredited college or equivalent life experience
- 3+ years of closing experience in a high-growth Software as a Service (SaaS) environment
- Experience selling six-figure contracts in complex enterprise environments
- Experience with Solution Selling, MEDDICC, Challenger, or similar enterprise sales methodology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Switchboard is committed to having a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global community we serve. As an equal opportunity employer, we invite all individuals who embrace innovation and intellectual curiosity to bring their unique personal and professional experiences to the table to enrich our creativity, thought leadership, and discovery.