National Channel Account Manager
SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings, with over 12 million companies continuously rated, operating in 64 countries. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Alex Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh and funded by world-class investors, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 25,000 organizations for self-monitoring, third-party risk management, board reporting, and cyber insurance underwriting; making all organizations more resilient by allowing them to easily find and fix cybersecurity risks across their digital footprint.
Headquartered in New York City, our culture has been recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace,” by Crain’s NY as a "Best Places to Work in NYC," and as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in New York for two years in a row. Most recently, SecurityScorecard was named to Fast Company’s annual list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2023 and to the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in 2023 award recognizing “forward-thinking employers for their unwavering commitment to employee engagement.” SecurityScorecard is proud to be funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody’s, Sequoia Capital, GV and Riverwood Capital.
About the role
As a key member of our Channel team, the National Channel Account Manager will strategically secure, operationalize, enable, grow, and effectively manage assigned partners. Working closely with Sales leadership, the incumbent will actively support partners in the implementation of growth strategies, driving the identification and pursuit of net-new opportunities.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Work seamlessly across departments to ensure a cohesive approach in securing, operationalizing, enabling, growing, and managing assigned partner relationships.
- Partnership Growth Strategies: Collaborate with Sales leadership to develop and execute strategies that support the growth initiatives of our partners.
- Opportunity Development: Drive the identification and pursuit of net-new opportunities with assigned partners.
- Data Utilization and Metrics Tracking: Utilize existing SSC operational platforms to extract meaningful insights from channel partner data sources. Establish and track metrics to measure performance and conduct a quarterly compliance process with assigned partners.
- Business Data Maintenance: Maintain accurate and readily available business data for assigned partners, ensuring accessibility and reliability for informed decision-making.
- Partner Portal Management: Work closely with team members to ensure the accurate and up-to-date representation of assigned partner data in the SSC partner portal.
- Business Reviews: Conduct quarterly business reviews with assigned partners, providing insights and fostering open communication. Additionally, collaborate with SSC Sales and Channel Leadership to align strategies and goals.
- Adaptable Responsibilities: Undertake other responsibilities as required to contribute to the growth of SSC partner business, demonstrating flexibility and a proactive approach.
- 10+ years of broad partner experience across programs, operations, marketing, and communications
- Experience in working with Sales, Marketing, and Finance leadership
- Bachelor’s degree with demonstrated progressive experience in Partner programs.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Execution & revenue focused
- Exceptional project & program management skills
- Proven track record of achievement above plan
- Experience working for growth companies of similar scale
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex or gender (including pregnancy) gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, disability status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with applicable law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a resident of Colorado, New York City, California, or Washington State, please email us at email@example.com to receive compensation information for this role.
SecurityScorecard does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies.