Total Rewards Analyst
SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings, with over 12 million companies continuously rated, operating in 64 countries. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Alex Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh and funded by world-class investors, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 25,000 organizations for self-monitoring, third-party risk management, board reporting, and cyber insurance underwriting; making all organizations more resilient by allowing them to easily find and fix cybersecurity risks across their digital footprint.
Headquartered in New York City, our culture has been recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace,” by Crain’s NY as a "Best Places to Work in NYC," and as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in New York for two years in a row. Most recently, SecurityScorecard was named to Fast Company’s annual list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2023 and to the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in 2023 award recognizing “forward-thinking employers for their unwavering commitment to employee engagement.” SecurityScorecard is proud to be funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody’s, Sequoia Capital, GV and Riverwood Capital.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Total Rewards Analyst to join our Total Rewards team. This role will primarily be focused on compensation, and is ideal for someone who is passionate about data analysis, and is eager to contribute to our mission of enhancing organizational and employee wellbeing. The successful candidate will report to the Head of Total Rewards and will be instrumental in supporting the development and implementation of our compensation and benefits programs.
- Conduct data analysis and provide insights to support decision-making in benefits and compensation.
- Participate in compensation surveys and analyze market data to ensure competitive positioning.
- Support the Total Rewards team in the communication and education of compensation and benefits programs to employees.
- Assist in the administration and management of employee benefits programs such as health insurance, retirement plans, wellness programs, etc.
- Provide support in Total Rewards related projects and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Finance, or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in Compensation or Benefits roles
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Excel or Google Sheets.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- A team player with a strong interest in learning and professional growth.
What We Offer:
- A collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth.
- A role that contributes to global security and trust.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
Specific to each country, we offer a competitive salary, stock options, Health benefits, and unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based on merit and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex or gender (including pregnancy) gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, disability status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with applicable law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SecurityScorecard does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. Please note that we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this position.