Intermediate Project Manager - Engineering
SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings, with over 12 million companies continuously rated, operating in 64 countries. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Alex Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh and funded by world-class investors, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 25,000 organizations for self-monitoring, third-party risk management, board reporting, and cyber insurance underwriting; making all organizations more resilient by allowing them to easily find and fix cybersecurity risks across their digital footprint.
Headquartered in New York City, our culture has been recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace,” by Crain’s NY as a "Best Places to Work in NYC," and as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in New York for two years in a row. Most recently, SecurityScorecard was named to Fast Company’s annual list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2023 and to the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in 2023 award recognizing “forward-thinking employers for their unwavering commitment to employee engagement.” SecurityScorecard is proud to be funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody’s, Sequoia Capital, GV and Riverwood Capital.
About the Team:
Join our dynamic and expanding Technology team dedicated to driving innovation through product development. Our team thrives on collaboration and shared responsibilities, providing a hands-on experience supporting the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). As we grow, so will your opportunities for professional development.
About the Role:
As a Project Manager for Engineering, you will play a crucial role in facilitating and coordinating projects within our fast-paced and innovative environment. You will be a key member of our team, working closely with the VP of Engineering, Director of Engineering, and multiple cross-functional teams. You'll be an integral part of our project management process, ensuring seamless execution, and reporting of engineering projects.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with Engineering Management to support project delivery, execution, and reporting.
- Ensure that JIRA is effectively utilized to streamline project workflows, for project tracking, issue resolution, and overall project visibility.
- Develop and maintain project reports, ensuring accurate and timely information is available to stakeholders.
- Help in the development and maintenance of project schedules, identifying critical milestones and dependencies.
- Apply your experience in agile methodologies, including Scrum, Kanban, and other relevant frameworks, to drive efficient and adaptive project management practices.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement by implementing best practices in project management methodologies.
What We Need You To Have:
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Proven experience in project management within an engineering or technology environment.
- Proficiency in JIRA for task management and project tracking.
- Some experience as a JIRA administrator is nice to have
- Strong background in project reporting and planning, with a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively across diverse teams.
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Understanding of agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) and their practical application in project management.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
Specific to each country, we offer a competitive salary, stock options, Health benefits, and unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based on merit and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex or gender (including pregnancy) gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, disability status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with applicable law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact email@example.com.
SecurityScorecard does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. Please note that we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this position. #LI-DNI