Senior Product Manager, Partnerships & Integrations
SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings, with over 12 million companies continuously rated, operating in 64 countries. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Alex Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh and funded by world-class investors, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 25,000 organizations for self-monitoring, third-party risk management, board reporting, and cyber insurance underwriting; making all organizations more resilient by allowing them to easily find and fix cybersecurity risks across their digital footprint.
Headquartered in New York City, our culture has been recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace,” by Crain’s NY as a "Best Places to Work in NYC," and as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in New York for two years in a row. Most recently, SecurityScorecard was named to Fast Company’s annual list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2023 and to the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in 2023 award recognizing “forward-thinking employers for their unwavering commitment to employee engagement.” SecurityScorecard is proud to be funded by world-class investors including Evolution Equity Partners, Sequoia Capital, GV and Riverwood Capital.
About The Team:
If you are a Product Manager who is excited by Cybersecurity, its impact on business risk, and innovative technologies that enable customers to stay continuously secure - this role might be for you! At SecurityScorecard, we put our users first, strategically drive our decisions with data, and operate as a unit. We are customer obsessed and seek to drive excellence, both in ourselves and others (and of course in our product!).
About The Role:
The candidate will understand how two technologies can come together to seamlessly integrate; and how to craft a combined solution to tackle complex problems where the whole is greater than the sum of the parts. As a Product Manager on the Integrations team, you will be responsible for driving success for our partner vendors and use the experience to build and influence the partner developer program. You will be joining across-functional team and collaborate with experienced Product Managers on the SSC Marketplace. This is also an excellent opportunity for a PM who is interested in taking on developer evangelism.
What You’ll Do:
Work closely with our alliances and engineering teams to develop a deep understanding of the customer operations model, distribution landscape, and competitive environment, to lead an Integrations roadmap for partner's products SecurityScorecard integrates with in customer's production environments, as well as with partners building solutions using SecurityScorecard's products and APIs. You will be joining across-functional team and collaborate with experienced Product Managers on the SSC Marketplace and a get an opportunity to Developer Evangilism.
- Analyze and define API and experience requirements for internal and external engineering teams as part of solution requirements.
- Work with strategic partners to gain understanding of their portfolio, ecosystem, identify use cases and integration patterns for working with Security Scorecard.
- Own features from conception to launch, working directly with our design and engineering teams to deliver impactful, differentiated, easy-to-use partner integrations
- Develop a deep understanding of user-engagement, API engagement (no UI), and other product KPIs, extracting insights to inform the roadmap and to continuously improve performance of our integrations throughout our partner ecosystem
- Experience creating technical product and design documents.
- Assist Marketing team in creating collateral for GTM for partner integrations.
- Work in a dynamic environment where iterating quickly is critical
- Define and contribute to core services around reporting, APIs, and integrations
- 3-6+ years of Product Management experience with strong technical emphasis
- 4+ years of experience building software products and services, especially enterprise SaaS
- 2+ years of experience in cybersecurity
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent experience required
- Understanding of and strong interest in B2B Cloud/Enterprise software products and services
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams on areas like infrastructure and data models in an Agile environment
- Ability to lead projects involving outsourced contractors, including defining and managing engagement from SoW to turn-key
- Metrics-driven: experience developing product management OKRs/KPIs and hitting business performance metrics
- Extensive hands-on experience deploying, testing, and supporting complex integration products in production environments
- Experience with large scale deployments of solution integrations with products like ServiceNow, RSA Archer, JIRA, SalesForce, Zendesk, or similar
- Development background, especially coding or scripting for integration projects, testing, and building quick PoCs
- Experience and skill instantiating various test environments and quickly learning new products for integration evaluation, testing, and certification
Specific to each country, we offer a competitive salary, stock options, Health benefits, and unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
The estimated salary range for this position is $100,000 - $150,000. Actual compensation for the position is based on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to affordability, skills, qualifications and experience, and may vary from the range. In addition to base salary, employees may also be eligible for annual performance-based incentive compensation awards and equity, among other company benefits.
SecurityScorecard is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based on merit and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex or gender (including pregnancy) gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, disability status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with applicable law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SecurityScorecard does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. Please note that we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this position. #LI-DNI