Solutions Architect, Malaysia
SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings, with over 12 million companies continuously rated, operating in 64 countries. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Alex Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh and funded by world-class investors, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 25,000 organizations for self-monitoring, third-party risk management, board reporting, and cyber insurance underwriting; making all organizations more resilient by allowing them to easily find and fix cybersecurity risks across their digital footprint.
Headquartered in New York City, our culture has been recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace,” by Crain’s NY as a "Best Places to Work in NYC," and as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in New York for two years in a row. Most recently, SecurityScorecard was named to Fast Company’s annual list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2023 and to the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in 2023 award recognizing “forward-thinking employers for their unwavering commitment to employee engagement.” SecurityScorecard is proud to be funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody’s, Sequoia Capital, GV and Riverwood Capital.
About The Team:
SecurityScorecard's Solutions Architects team are trusted security advisors and business partners both internally and to prospective clients, offering deep knowledge about the market and our solution. We are intellectually curious, find great reward in delivering valuable solutions to customers, and are passionate about cybersecurity.
As a Solutions Architect, you will partner with the Field Sales and Channel Team in the Asia region throughout the sales relationship lifecycle to build solutions to address specific customer security needs. Key to the role is communicating the value proposition of SecurityScorecard's platform and suite of solutions, positioning SecurityScorecard effectively against competing offerings. You'll also collaborate cross functionally, providing customer feedback to product teams to inform the roadmap.
Success in this role requires security and technical acumen to develop a deep understanding of SecurityScorecard's architecture and services and a consultative approach to understanding customer business needs. You'll leverage your strategic communication skills to engage in technical and business discussions with engineers and senior decision makers alike, translating customer needs into technical requirements and conveying the merit of SecurityScorecard's solutions throughout.
- Technical Expertise: Develop a deep understanding of SecurityScorecard’s product
offerings and stay current with industry trends, standards, and best practices in cybersecurity.
- Translate this knowledge into solutions that meet or exceed client expectations.
- Pre-Sales Support: Work closely with the Sales team to create and deliver compelling
technical presentations and product demonstrations to potential clients. Communicate the value
of SecurityScorecard’s solutions and how they can address specific security challenges.
- Solution Design: Collaborate with Sales and Product teams to understand clients’ security
requirements and business objectives. Design tailored solutions that leverage
- SecurityScorecard’s platform to address these needs effectively.
- Client Engagement: Act as a trusted advisor to clients, providing guidance and support
throughout the sales process. Understand their unique security concerns and objectives and
offer personalized recommendations.
- Solution Documentation: Create comprehensive solution documentation, implementation
plans, and technical specifications, to support successful tender bidding.
- Collaboration: Work with cross-functional teams, including Product Development, Customer
Success, and Professional Services, to ensure the successful deployment and ongoing support
- Feedback Loop: Gather feedback from clients and internal teams to contribute to the
continuous improvement of SecurityScorecard’s products and services.
- Minimum 5+ years of technical sales or pre-sales experience in cybersecurity, or as a cybersecurity practitioner who desires to grow a career in a client facing role
- Industry recognized certifications such as a CISSP, GIAC, etc. a plus
- Demonstrated presentation and interpersonal skills; communicate in front of large groups with a mixed audience of technical and non-technical
- Highly motivated self starter who works well independently
- Intellectually curious; seeks to continually self-educate and evolve domain specific knowledge
Specific to each country, we offer a competitive salary, stock options, Health benefits, and unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based on merit and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex or gender (including pregnancy) gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, disability status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with applicable law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact email@example.com.
SecurityScorecard does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. Please note that we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this position.