Vice President of Product
SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings, with over 12 million companies continuously rated, operating in 64 countries. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Alex Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh and funded by world-class investors, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 25,000 organizations for self-monitoring, third-party risk management, board reporting, and cyber insurance underwriting; making all organizations more resilient by allowing them to easily find and fix cybersecurity risks across their digital footprint.
Headquartered in New York City, our culture has been recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace,” by Crain’s NY as a "Best Places to Work in NYC," and as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in New York for two years in a row. Most recently, SecurityScorecard was named to Fast Company’s annual list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2023 and to the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in 2023 award recognizing “forward-thinking employers for their unwavering commitment to employee engagement.” SecurityScorecard is proud to be funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody’s, Sequoia Capital, GV and Riverwood Capital.
About the Role:
The VP of Product will be responsible for the product vision and development of SecurityScorecard product lines. You'll be managing product leaders, managers and collaborating with the marketing and support teams, as well as providing the overall vision for the product roadmap. The ideal candidate will love building products that make our customers feel joy, delight and trust - you care deeply about the product craft and practice.
- Develop, lead, and excite a distributed team of creative and collaborative people.
- Provide mentorship, linking performance to overall business objectives and outcomes.
- Responsible for the end to end product life cycle across all product lines, including market needs, product vision and strategy, roadmap creation and communication, release planning, requirements gathering, functional specification all the way through to customer enablement and success.
- Engage directly with customers during pre-sales and post-sales implementations to ensure the product will help them reach their desired business outcomes.
- Eliciting customer needs and translating them into product solutions.
- Lead a team of product managers to build new features in an agile development methodology.
- Measure and report on metrics.
- Become the key evangelist of product and participate in press activities, conferences, discussions with thought leaders, and market analysts.
- Work closely with our users, research, and customer success to deeply understand and address user needs.
- Batchelor's degree, STEM major preferred
- 10+ years of product management experience building and growing products at scale.
- 5+ years of proven leadership, managing and growing a strong PM team with senior level PM leaders.
- Experience in an enterprise SaaS startup.
- Experience building and delivering Security products to Enterprise customers.
- Excellent analytical skills and an ability to interpret data to create actionable insights.
- Demonstrated experience increasing user adoption and activation through improved flow and UX.
- You’re a strategic product thinker with a track record of identifying new opportunities in a changing technical and market landscape.
- You have demonstrated technical proficiency and effectiveness while working closely with engineers at scale.
- You’re a strong communicator with an ability to influence; you’re able to create clarity and drive focus in complex and dynamic contexts.
Specific to each country, we offer a competitive salary, stock options, Health benefits, and unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
The estimated salary range for this position is $200,000 - $300,000. Actual compensation for the position is based on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to affordability, skills, qualifications and experience, and may vary from the range. In addition to base salary, employees may also be eligible for annual performance-based incentive compensation awards and equity, among other company benefits.
SecurityScorecard is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based on merit and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex or gender (including pregnancy) gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, disability status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with applicable law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact email@example.com.
SecurityScorecard does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. Please note that we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this position. #LI-DNI