Senior Director, Product Management, Shared Services and Partnerships
SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings, with over 12 million companies continuously rated, operating in 64 countries. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Alex Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh and funded by world-class investors, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 25,000 organizations for self-monitoring, third-party risk management, board reporting, and cyber insurance underwriting; making all organizations more resilient by allowing them to easily find and fix cybersecurity risks across their digital footprint.
Headquartered in New York City, our culture has been recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace,” by Crain’s NY as a "Best Places to Work in NYC," and as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in New York for two years in a row. Most recently, SecurityScorecard was named to Fast Company’s annual list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2023 and to the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in 2023 award recognizing “forward-thinking employers for their unwavering commitment to employee engagement.” SecurityScorecard is proud to be funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody’s, Sequoia Capital, GV and Riverwood Capital.
About the Role:
At SecurityScorecard we put our user’s first, strategically drive our decisions with data, and operate as a unit. We are customer obsessed and always seek to drive excellence, both in ourselves and others (and of course in our product!). As a Product leader at Security Scorecard, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the security and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at both speed and scale. You understand that as a Sr. Director, it is your job to align roadmap planning with key metrics and KPIs, and you critically focus on creating customer value, based on data as well as a strong understanding of the user journey.
This role will be the lead Product Manager for our Partnerships and Alliances product capabilities, along with managing a team of Product Managers who are responsible for the shared services in our core platform. The ideal candidate will be able to act as a player coach, and has previous experience working with partners. The candidate will understand how two technologies can come together to seamlessly integrate; and how to craft a combined solution to tackle complex problems where the whole is greater than the sum of the parts.
What You'll Do:
- Lead of team product managers to define and contribute to core services around reporting, APIs, and integrations
- Define the product roadmap for Alliance Partnerships, Professional Services, MSSPs and the platform's shared services
- Understand complex Partner and customer needs, and prioritize the customer & business value
- Utilize your deep understanding of user personas to create end to end workflows
- Work closely and efficiently with product management leadership, engineering teams, designers, and customer success to ensure transparency, teamwork, and massive value add
- Prioritize, plan, and execute innovative product ideas, features, and enhancements
- Become subject matter expert, with a deep understanding of the market direction, user needs, competitive landscape and solutions ecosystems, and know how to align these to the company vision
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success and quality of products and features
- 10+ years of experience with software product management in an enterprise and/or startup environment
- Advanced experience managing Enterprise SaaS software products
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent experience required; MBA and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
- Experience owning the shared services for an enterprise security platform, and experience working with multiple technology partners
- Experience owning roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience owning feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Prior experience in cybersecurity, data science, or compliance
Specific to each country, we offer a competitive salary, stock options, Health benefits, and unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based on merit and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex or gender (including pregnancy) gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, disability status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with applicable law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact email@example.com.
SecurityScorecard does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. Please note that we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this position.