Channel Account Manager, Asia
SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings, with over 12 million companies continuously rated, operating in 64 countries. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Alex Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh and funded by world-class investors, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 25,000 organizations for self-monitoring, third-party risk management, board reporting, and cyber insurance underwriting; making all organizations more resilient by allowing them to easily find and fix cybersecurity risks across their digital footprint.
Headquartered in New York City, our culture has been recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace,” by Crain’s NY as a "Best Places to Work in NYC," and as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in New York for two years in a row. Most recently, SecurityScorecard was named to Fast Company’s annual list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2023 and to the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in 2023 award recognizing “forward-thinking employers for their unwavering commitment to employee engagement.” SecurityScorecard is proud to be funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody’s, Sequoia Capital, GV and Riverwood Capital.
About the role:
We are seeking a Channel Account Manager to develop business within our partner and reseller community in the Southeast Asian market. As individuals and as a community, we are Solutions Focused, Customer Centric, and operate as One Team. We are Resilient and Embody #SecurityDNA to practice what we preach. We're looking for people who can contribute to the next phase in our company's development. What makes a successful Scorecarder? Your skills are of course key, but your attitude is equally important. As a Scorecarder, you will commit to working and having fun in a way that exemplifies our S(CORE) values.
- Responsible for leadership positions leading and enabling our most important value added resellers.
- Work closely with stakeholders to develop, establish, and direct channel, MSSP and distribution strategies, programs, and best practices.
- Primary goal is to drive NET new enterprise opportunities to SecurityScorecard through these value added resellers
- Drive partner enablement programs and ensure partners are meeting if not accelerating program requirements and growth
- Drive regular business reviews with partners which include marketing and demand generation programs
- Work with SecurityScorecard Marketing Manager to drive co-marketing events with the sole purposes of driving NET new deal registrations
- Work with regional sales director and reps to gain consistent high touch relationships with these partners across the business
- Work effectively with fellow channel managers in providing cohesive and consistent coverage for Security Scorecard
- 5-7 years experience as a technology sales representative
- InfoSec working experience within the assigned market is required
- Deep and wide rolodex within the upper tier InfoSec value added resellers
- Exceptionally strong presentation and communication skills
- Significant channel account manager experience
- Proven track record of achievement above plan
- Experience working for growth companies of similar scale
SecurityScorecard is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex or gender (including pregnancy) gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, disability status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with applicable law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SecurityScorecard does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. #LI-DNI