Customer Success Manager, EMEA
SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings, with over 12 million companies continuously rated, operating in 64 countries. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Alex Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh and funded by world-class investors, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 25,000 organizations for self-monitoring, third-party risk management, board reporting, and cyber insurance underwriting; making all organizations more resilient by allowing them to easily find and fix cybersecurity risks across their digital footprint.
Headquartered in New York City, our culture has been recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace,” by Crain’s NY as a "Best Places to Work in NYC," and as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in New York for two years in a row. Most recently, SecurityScorecard was named to Fast Company’s annual list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2023 and to the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in 2023 award recognizing “forward-thinking employers for their unwavering commitment to employee engagement.” SecurityScorecard is proud to be funded by world-class investors including Evolution Equity Partners, Sequoia Capital, GV and Riverwood Capital.
We are seeking a passionate and results-driven Customer Success Manager to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will be customer-oriented, possess excellent communication skills, and be proactive in delivering exceptional service to our enterprise customers. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for understanding customer needs and ensuring they receive maximum value from our products/services throughout their journey with us.
What You’ll Do
Customer Onboarding and Adoption:
- Guide new customers through the onboarding process to ensure a smooth and successful integration of our products/services into their workflow.
- Educate customers about product features and benefits, helping them achieve their specific goals.
- Monitor customer adoption and usage, identifying potential roadblocks and proactively providing solutions.
- Relationship Management:
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with customers, acting as their primary point of contact.
- Conduct regular business review meetings with customers to assess their satisfaction and address any concerns or issues promptly.
- Act as a customer advocate within the company, representing customers' needs and feedback to internal teams.
Customer Support and Issue Resolution:
- Act as a point of escalation for critical technical issues
- Collaborate with the technical support team to ensure prompt resolution of technical issues, ensuring minimal disruption to customer operations
- Customer Success Planning:
- Collaborate with customers to define and monitor key success metrics, ensuring alignment with their goals and objectives.
- Create customized success plans for each customer, outlining clear milestones and action items to drive desired outcomes.
Renewals and Upsells:
- Monitor customer account health and proactively identify upsell opportunities to drive revenue growth.
- Work closely with the sales and renewals team to renew customer contracts and secure long-term partnerships.
- Customer Feedback and Product Improvement:
- Gather customer feedback and insights to help shape product development and improvements.
- Collaborate with the product team to relay feature requests and enhancement suggestions from customers.
What we Need you to Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Cybersecurity, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing role such as customer success, account management, or customer support.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with a keen ability to empathize and understand customer needs.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think out of the box to resolve complex customer challenges.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to manage multiple customer accounts simultaneously.
- A proactive approach to customer success, anticipating customer needs and providing proactive solutions.
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Clari, and GainSight, and customer success tools is desirable. .
- Being bilingual in English and another major European language is a plus.
SecurityScorecard is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex or gender (including pregnancy) gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, disability status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with applicable law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SecurityScorecard does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies.