At Rive we're building a new category of design tool that transforms how products and games are built. With our real-time vector graphics engine we make it possible for designers to build functional graphics, without creative limits, while making it easy for devs to implement.
Since launching our public beta in 2021 we’ve seen tremendous organic growth. Our customers include major product and game companies like and . We're working with legendary game studios, massive brands, apps with millions of users, car companies, and we even have Rive pixels in space!
At Rive we are a remote, global group of passionate designers and developers who believe in transparency, failing fast, quick iteration, and experimentation. We're looking for an experienced C++ engineer to join us.
Some of what you’ll do:
- Work on the C++ Rive runtime
- Take ownership of the Rive runtime ports to various backends
- Take ownership of the C++ Rive runtime ports to Android and iOS
- Unify Rive across all backends and provide a consistent experience on iOS, Android, Flutter, WASM, and more
- Create and maintain automated tests that ensure the quality of our runtimes
- Design and own testing infrastructures that ensure the quality of our product across various platforms