Senior Sales Enablement Specialist - APAC
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
What this job can offer you
- Project lead for Sales Enablement in region, owning responsibility for the maintenance of detailed project boards for each project and initiative
- Owner of localised playbooks and enablement materials ensuring they are accurate, up to date and easily accessible and relevant for sales reps within APAC. Embed MEDDPICC, Sales Competencies and “What to know, what to say, what to show” sign-posting and content into these playbooks with the support and guidance of the Sales Enablement Managers and team
- Knowledge and information - Monitor regional and global sales Slack channels to ensure APAC sales team is always provided with accurate, timely and accessible information
- Primary point of contact for new Sales and GTM hires in the region and reasonable timezone area throughout their onboarding at Remote
- Facilitate sync sessions with new sales hire in the region, provide async feedback on completed onboarding activities, and provide assistance throughout the onboarding journey where demand requires
- Responsible for the curation and upkeep of all sales onboarding content for the region
- Be an advocate for APAC sales ensuring their enablement needs are met by networking with global SMEs and SE team colleagues
What you bring
- 3+ years of Sales, Sales Training, Sales Enablement or related experience, ideally in a fast-growing, global B2B SaaS start-up
- Fluent written and spoken Japanese and/or Korean is essential
- Ability to work cross-region, and on multiple projects with cross-team and organisation stakeholders
- Experience with LMS and Articulate Rise is a plus
- Experience with sales coaching tools such as Clari Wingman, Gong or Mindtickle is desirable
- Experience working remotely is not required, but considered a plus
- Experience working in global HR industry is a bonus
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- You'll report to: Director, Sales Enablement
- Team: ROPSA
- Location: Remote, Global
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team members
- Interview with team member
- Prior employment verification check
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
How to apply
- Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
- We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
- If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
We will ask you to voluntarily tell us your pronouns at interview stage, and you will have the option to answer our anonymous demographic questionnaire when you apply below. As an equal employment opportunity employer it’s important to us that our workforce reflects people of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences and this data will help us to stay accountable. We thank you for providing this data, if you chose to.