Product Operations Lead
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
What this job can offer you
- Define and implement operational structures and processes to effectively execute the product strategy.
- Collaborate with global product managers to prioritize market needs and ensure effective product development.
- Maintain open and effective communication with key stakeholders across the organization, fostering alignment on program and product objectives.
- Facilitate cross-functional collaboration, enforcing processes, policies, and best practices to streamline product development.
- Develop and execute end-to-end product rollout plans, coordinating implementation across cross-functional teams.
- Advocate for key insights from the business to drive product improvements and optimize customer satisfaction.
- Lead and mentor a small team of Product Operations Managers, providing guidance and support to enable their growth and development.
- Foster a collaborative and high-performing team environment that thrives in a dynamic and evolving landscape.
What you bring
- Proven experience in technology operations, strategy, program or project management.
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Ability to collaborate with remote teams across different time zones and foster a cohesive work environment.
- Excellent stakeholder and partner management abilities, including cross-cultural and cross-functional interactions.
- Experience as product manager, ideally at a high-growth company
- A passion and experience in product management or operations and understanding on what a highly functioning product discipline looks like
- A strong sense of how much process is just enough
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
- You'll report to: VP, Product
- Team: Product
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
For U.S. applicants: Across all US locations, the base salary range for this full-time position is $112,800.00 to $124,080.00 and equity. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location, and our job titles may span more than one career level. The actual base pay for the successful candidate in this role is dependent upon many factors such as location, transferable or job-related skills, work experience, relevant training, business needs, and market demands. The base salary range may be subject to change.
We offer a generous benefits package to all full-time employees. Currently in the U.S. this includes: 401(k) plan + employer match, flexible paid time off, paid sick leave in excess of local requirements, parental leave, FSA, HSA, health, dental and vision plans. Click here for more information on our global employee benefits.
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with a peer
- Interview with engineering leader
- Prior employment verification check
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
How to apply
- Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
- We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
- If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
We will ask you to voluntarily tell us your pronouns at interview stage, and you will have the option to answer our anonymous demographic questionnaire when you apply below. As an equal employment opportunity employer it’s important to us that our workforce reflects people of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences and this data will help us to stay accountable. We thank you for providing this data, if you chose to.