Tax Technology Analyst
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
What this job can offer you
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge tax technology projects. As a Tax Technology professional, you will have the opportunity to work on innovative projects that are helping to shape the future of tax compliance and reporting.
- Chance to develop your skills and knowledge. You will be able to develop your skills and knowledge in tax technology, through internal opportunities.
- Work with a talented team of professionals. You will be part of a close-knit team of tax technology professionals who are passionate about their work.
- Make a real difference to the business. Your work will have a direct impact on the business, helping to improve efficiency, accuracy, and compliance.
- Competitive salary and benefits. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including health insurance, retirement savings plan, and paid time off.
If you are a talented and motivated Tax Technology professional who is looking for a challenging and rewarding career, then we would love to hear from you.
What you bring
- Technical skills in tax, technology, and data. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of tax laws and regulations, as well as experience with tax technology and data analytics.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills. Tax Technology professionals must be able to identify and solve complex problems, as well as analyze data to make informed decisions.
- Communication and interpersonal skills. Tax Technology professionals must be able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences. They must also be able to work collaboratively with others to achieve common goals.
- Adaptability and resilience. The tax technology landscape is constantly changing, so Tax Technology professionals must be able to adapt to new technologies and regulations. They must also be able to handle stress and setbacks in a positive way.
- Passion for tax technology. Tax Technology is a rapidly growing field, and the ideal candidate will be passionate about using technology to solve tax problems. They will be excited to learn new things and to be part of the cutting edge of tax technology.
If you have these attributes, then you would be a great fit for a career in Tax Technology.
- You'll report to: International Tax Manager - Personal Income tax and security
- Team: Finance - Tax
- Location: EMEA preferred, open globally
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
Roughly 2 hours across 6 weeks
- Interview with International Tax Manager - Personal Income tax and security
- Interview with Head of VAT
- Interview with Vice President, Tax
- Prior employment verification check
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
How to apply
- Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
- We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
- If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
We will ask you to voluntarily tell us your pronouns at interview stage, and you will have the option to answer our anonymous demographic questionnaire when you apply below. As an equal employment opportunity employer it’s important to us that our workforce reflects people of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences and this data will help us to stay accountable. We thank you for providing this data, if you chose to.