Senior Manager, Revenue Operations - Process, Policy and Tech Stack
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
What this job can offer you
- Leading a global team of 7-8 employees that run our Revenue Operations Tech Stack, and create/manage the Policy/Processes for our global sales and marketing team
- Exposure to a complex global environment in a VC backed startup where you will partner very closely with revenue leaders to combine ideas and lead the way in enabling our clients to hire anywhere
- Design and enforce a wide range of policies and processes to ensure global compliance, efficiency, consistency, and effectiveness
- Oversee the selection, implementation, and maintenance of revenue operations tools, systems, and platforms
What you bring
- 3-5 years of Previous experience leading teams across COE functions (Forecasting, Compensation, systems, CRM, Process, GTM Planning)
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, global environment (leading distributed teams) with multiple priorities that requires strong project management and decision-making capabilities. Hands-on approach required.
- Exceptionally strong communicator and influencer who is adept at partnering, influencing and aligning stakeholders at all levels with experience of change management
- An understanding of key sales tools including Salesforce and Clari
- You'll report to: VP of Revenue Operations and Acceleration
- Team: Revenue Operations and Acceleration
- Location: Anywhere
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
In New York and Colorado, in particular, the base compensation range for this role (including all mandatory allowances/bonuses) is $X - $X. Actual compensation is decided once the interview process is concluded and an assessment of experience; competencies and skills; internal equity and calibration to market data is complete. Successful Candidates outside these location(s) will have our geo-range philosophy applied. Please see further information on our pay philosophy here: Total Rewards at Remote. Disclosure as required by the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, C.R.S. § 8-5-101 et seq.
Roughly 4 hours across 6 weeks
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with CRO
- Interview with Chief of Staff to CRO
- Interview with Senior Manager
- Prior employment verification check (Read more at remote.com/employment-checks)
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
How to apply
- Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
- We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
- If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
We will ask you to voluntarily tell us your pronouns at interview stage, and you will have the option to answer our anonymous demographic questionnaire when you apply below. As an equal employment opportunity employer it’s important to us that our workforce reflects people of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences and this data will help us to stay accountable. We thank you for providing this data, if you chose to.