Enterprise Solutions Engineer
Radar is location infrastructure for every product and service. Companies like Panera, T-Mobile, and Zillow use Radar's geofencing SDKs and maps APIs to power location-based experiences across hundreds of millions of devices worldwide.
Founded in 2016, Radar is headquartered in New York, NY. Radar has raised $85.5M from leading venture capital firms including Accel and Insight Partners.
About the role
Radar is looking for an Enterprise Solutions Engineer to drive strategic customer implementations and timely value realization for our largest enterprise customers. You’ll be a technical subject matter expert in a post-sales capacity, advising on architecture and providing creative solutions that establish strong foundations for long-term customer success.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to solve unique technical problems without a playbook and implement robust solutions that unlock sticky use cases and the power of location context for our Fortune 500 customer base.
This is a NYC-based position located at our headquarters in Union Square, reporting into our Vice President of Customer Success. You'll be working from our New York office Monday-Thursday with the opportunity to WFH on Fridays.
For candidates based in the United States, the base salary range for this full-time position is between $150,000 - $160,000/year with an expected On Target Earnings (OTE) between $170,000 - $180,000/year with the opportunity for performance bonuses and incentives.
In addition to cash compensation, Radar offers full-time employees a competitive equity plan with stock option grants. This is a meaningful ownership stake in the company that we provide to our employees as we build a category-defining company together.
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Your exact offer may vary based on market location, job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
What you’ll do:
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the Radar platform and function as a technical subject matter expert for enterprise customers
- Manage strategic customer implementations from start to finish with urgency, ensuring high value uses cases are realized
- Identify novel solutions that demonstrate a deep understanding of our customer’s business problems and inspire the execution of new opportunities
- Act as a consultative technical partner to nurture post-sales relationships and drive long-term customer success
- Work collaboratively and productively with internal and external stakeholders across functions to instill trust, build credibility, and achieve implementation goals
- Proactively seek out opportunities to facilitate further alignment between Radar’s product capabilities and customer needs
- Improve solution engineering processes and internal assets to enhance our customer’s experiences adopting Radar technology
You should have:
- 2+ years of experience in Solutions Engineering or a similar technical, post-sales role at an enterprise SaaS company
- Proven success managing timely implementations from start to finish, architecting effective technical solutions and providing strategic recommendations to enterprise customers
- Strong strategic thinking and problem solving skills; you connect the dots in context and draw the right conclusions
- Goal-oriented mindset; you take initiative to get things done and are motivated by results
- Solid project management skills; you have high attention to detail, accuracy, quality, and timeliness
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
You'll be working with:
- Carly Pietrobono, Vice President of Customer Success
- Coby Berman, Co-Founder and COO
- Nick Patrick, Co-Founder and CEO
- Our Solutions Engineering team
- Our Customer Success team
- Our Engineering, Product and Design teams
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation package and equity plan
- Medical, dental, and vision plans with 100% premiums covered for you
- 401(k) plan with a generous employer match
- Unlimited PTO vacation policy
- Paid parental leave
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch at our NYC office
- Free CitiBike membership (if based in tri-state area)
- Monthly fitness reimbursement and wellness programs via Classpass and Gympass
Benefits offering details will be provided if a candidate receives an offer. Benefits may also vary by location.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. Radar does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity any other reason prohibited by law in the provision of employment opportunities and benefits.