Enterprise Account Executive
Radar is location infrastructure for every product and service. Companies like Panera, T-Mobile, and Zillow use Radar's geofencing SDKs and maps APIs to power location-based experiences across hundreds of millions of devices worldwide.
Founded in 2016, Radar is headquartered in New York, NY. Radar has raised $85.5M from leading venture capital firms, including Accel and Insight Partners.
About the role
Radar is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to drive new business and revenue for our enterprise segment. You’re a consultative seller who deeply understands who you’re selling to, their business outcomes, their org structure, and how Radar can help. You’re technical and can run a demo end-to-end.
You’ll get the chance to work at one of the most durable SaaS startups in NYC. You’ll be joining a team that’s expanding into new product segments and industries and have a front seat as the company marches towards $100M in ARR.
This is a NYC-based position located at our headquarters in Union Square reporting to our Director of Sales. When not traveling for on-sites, you'll be working from our NY office Monday-Thursday with the opportunity to WFH on Fridays.
For candidates based in the United States, the base salary range for this full-time position is between $135,000 - $165,000/year with an expected On Target Earnings (OTE) between $270,000 - $330,000/year and uncapped commission.
In addition to cash compensation, Radar offers full-time employees a competitive equity plan with stock option grants. This is a meaningful ownership stake in the company that we provide to our employees as we build a category-defining company together.
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Your exact offer may vary based on market location, job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
What you’ll do:
- Own the entire sales cycle from prospecting to closed-won
- Hunt and close new logos within your assigned territory to consistently meet and exceed quota
- Build credibility and trust as an expert on location services, the industry, and the Radar product so that you can match Radar’s value propositions to prospects
- Lead high-impact, polished demos of Radar’s product offering to a range of stakeholders from C-Suite to individual contributors
- Partner with Sales Development to strategize outbound tactics and break into target accounts
- Partner with Sales Engineering to run successful product evaluations that demonstrate Radar’s competitive advantage and bridge our technical solutions to business value
- Partner with GTM and EPD teams to develop tailored solutions that address prospect pain points and establish Radar as the vendor of choice
You should have:
- 3+ years of SaaS sales experience with a track record of exceeding quota
- Technical aptitude; you can ramp up our product quickly and distill technical concepts to demonstrate value and ROI to technical and non-technical personas
- Hunter mentality; you enjoy mining your own opportunities and can effectively build, work, and forecast your pipeline
- The know-how when it comes to spreading across an organization to understand the full scope of an opportunity in a complex sales cycle
- Intellectual curiosity; you enjoy uncovering the “why” with prospects, identifying the big and small picture, and staying up-to-date with industry trends and competitive analysis
- Proven success partnering with SDRs to generate qualified leads and Sales Engineers to win technical evaluations with prospects
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; you tell compelling stories, write thoughtful emails, and build flawless decks
You’ll be working with:
- Thomas Coleman, Director of Sales
- Coby Berman, Co-Founder and COO
- Our Sales and Sales Development teams
- Our Sales Engineering and Customer Success teams
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation package and equity plan
- Medical, dental, and vision plans with 100% premiums covered for you
- 401(k) plan with a generous employer match
- Unlimited PTO vacation policy
- Paid parental leave
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch at our NYC office
- Free CitiBike membership (if based in tri-state area)
- Monthly fitness reimbursement and wellness programs via Classpass and Gympass
Benefits offering details will be provided if a candidate receives an offer. Benefits may also vary by location.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. Radar does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity any other reason prohibited by law in the provision of employment opportunities and benefits.