Technical Product Marketing Manager
Radar is location infrastructure for every product and service. Companies like Panera, T-Mobile, and Zillow use Radar's geofencing SDKs and maps APIs to power location-based experiences across hundreds of millions of devices worldwide.
Founded in 2016, Radar is headquartered in New York, NY. Radar has raised $85.5M from leading venture capital firms including Accel and Insight Partners.
About the role
Radar is looking for a Technical Product Marketing Manager to drive content and enablement in support of growth and expansion objectives. You’ll execute product launches, develop content for demand generation and SEO initiatives, and work cross functionally to support GTM teams with sales enablement that creates product stickiness and accelerates deal cycles.
You will report to our Senior Director of Demand Generation. This is a NYC-based position located at our headquarters in Union Square. You'll be working from our NY office Monday-Thursday with the opportunity to WFH on Fridays.
For candidates based in the United States, the base salary range for this full-time position is between $130,000 - $150,000/year with an opportunity for performance bonuses and incentives.
In addition to cash compensation, Radar offers full-time employees a competitive equity plan with stock option grants. This is a meaningful ownership stake in the company that we provide to our employees as we build a category-defining company together.
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Your exact offer may vary based on market location, job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
What you’ll do:
- Orchestrate and own product launches, working cross-functionally to ensure alignment
- Author technical blogs, press releases, and additional web-based content in support of SEO initiatives
- Support demand generation with content for digital campaigns, partner/industry events and ensure best practices in nurture campaigns and other digital content
- Represent Radar in webinars and at developer conferences serving as a product evangelist
- Support sales, SDR, and BD teams with decks, handouts and competitive intelligence to support pipeline creation
You should have:
- 3-5 years experience in a technical product marketing role for a B2B SaaS or software development company
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to concisely articulate technical concepts
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills that enable you to build champions with internal and external stakeholders across the org (product/engineering/go-to-market teams)
You'll be working with:
- Phil Sidoti, Senior Director of Demand Generation
- Nick Patrick, Co-Founder and CEO
- Audrey Na, Director of Brand and Design
- Nick Nemethy, Growth Operations Lead
- Thomas Coleman, Director of Sales
- Our Product, Business Development, & Sales teams!
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation package and equity plan
- Medical, dental, and vision plans with 100% premiums covered for you
- 401(k) plan with a generous employer match
- Unlimited PTO vacation policy
- Paid parental leave
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch at our NYC office
- Free CitiBike membership (if based in tri-state area)
- Monthly fitness reimbursement and wellness programs via Classpass and Gympass
Benefits offering details will be provided if a candidate receives an offer. Benefits may also vary by location.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. Radar does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity any other reason prohibited by law in the provision of employment opportunities and benefits.