Sales Development Representative
Radar is the leading geofencing platform, powering use cases like curbside pickup, delivery, and location-aware app experiences for brands like Panera Bread, American Eagle Outfitters, T-Mobile, and Afterpay.
Last year, we raised a $55M Series C led by Insight Partners and Accel to build location infrastructure for every product and service. Our team is growing and has backgrounds from companies like Google Maps, Uber, Foursquare, and Facebook. We are headquartered in Union Square in New York City.
About the role
Radar is looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team. You will support our Sales team and help generate meetings with key prospects at our target accounts.
We’re looking for someone who loves talking about technology and wants to build a career in SaaS sales. You’re a self-motivated individual that can meet sales goals, qualify leads, and build positive and long-lasting relationships with prospective customers.
You’ll help guide our sales and marketing strategy and have the opportunity to get in on the ground floor at a high-growth tech startup. This position is based out of our NYC office and you will report to our Sales Development Manager.
For candidates based in the United States, the base salary range for this full-time position is between $45,000 - $55,000/year with an expected On Target Earnings (OTE) between $85,000 - $95,000/year, and uncapped commission (with the opportunity for sales performance bonuses and incentives).
In addition to cash compensation, Radar offers full-time employees a competitive equity plan with stock option grants. This is a meaningful ownership stake in the company that we provide to our employees as we build a category-defining company together.
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Your exact offer may vary based on market location, job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
What you’ll do:
- Directly contribute to the growth & adoption of Radar by connecting with customers
- Research accounts, identify important players, and create interest to stimulate opportunities
- Build email sequences to nurture prospects along the decision-making journey
- Qualify leads and create opportunities for the sales team
- Organize and attend conferences and customer events
You should have:
- 1-2 years of SDR, BDR, or similar experience
- Interest in B2B SaaS Sales or the developer ecosystem
- A passion for technology and a desire to be part of a high-growth startup
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, a plus
You’ll work with:
- Jaime Chapman, Sales Development Manager
- Thomas Coleman, Director of Sales
- Our Sales, Marketing, and Business Development teams!
Benefits and Perks:
- Hybrid-model with the opportunity to WFH on Fridays
- Competitive compensation package and equity plan
- Medical, dental, and vision plans with 100% premiums covered for you
- 401(k) plan with a generous employer match
- Unlimited PTO vacation policy
- Paid parental leave
- Weekly catered lunch at our NYC office
- Free CitiBike membership (if based in tri-state area)
- Monthly fitness reimbursement and wellness programs via Classpass and Gympass
Benefits offering details will be provided if a candidate receives an offer. Benefits may also vary by location.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. Radar does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity any other reason prohibited by law in the provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
Something looks off?