Technical Account Director
IT, Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
We’re a team of AI, tech, and language experts whose DNA lives in Alexa, Siri, Watson, and virtually every human language technology product on the market. Now we’re building an industry-leading knowledge management platform. Our proprietary, cutting-edge natural language processing capabilities transform unstructured data into meaningful experiences that increase productivity with unmatched accuracy and speed.
Pryon is looking for a Technical Account Director to help build, nurture, and expand relationships within key accounts. The Technical Account Director will act as the primary technical point of contact for critical customer and partner accounts, ensuring seamless communication, providing technical expertise, and ensuring exceptional service. Technical Account Directors will identify and support the delivery of expansion projects within these accounts. The ideal candidate will have experience working with executive-level stakeholders, expertise in AI and knowledge management, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
In This Role, You Will
- Identify and pursue new opportunities alongside account executives for growth and sales through deep relationships with key accounts
- Develop and maintain relationships with key accounts and stakeholders
- Provide technical expertise throughout deployment, maintenance and support of customer projects
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure alignment and execution of account strategies and initiatives to realize commercial goals
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to ensure that customer-required features are delivered and meet customer needs
- Analyze market trends and competitor activity to identify new account opportunities.
- Monitor and report on account performance and ROI
What You'll Need to Be Successful
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year university, with a focus on science, technology, engineering, statistics, or similar. Master of Science or Business Administration degrees a plus
- 8+ years of work experience, with technical account management, product, or engineering management experience in SaaS solutions. AI and/or knowledge management experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Experience working with senior decision makers
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- The ability and willingness to travel
- Outstanding team player with the ability to coordinate people and activities across multiple functional areas
Benefits for Full Time Employees:
100% Company paid Health/Dental/Vision benefits for you and your dependents
Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is authorized to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visas at this time.
Pryon is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.