Senior Analyst, FP&A
Odeko is on a mission to champion your neighborhood cafes, coffee shops, and other establishments through technology. Whether we’re saving small business owners hours every week with our tech-based operating platform, reducing CO2 emissions by consolidating deliveries, or developing a user experience that makes every new customer feel like a regular, Odeko supports our small business partners from open to close. Local coffee shops and cafes are the backbone of any given community, and we’re here to help manage the day-to-day tasks with a platform so intuitive, it’s kinda like magic.
The Odeko team is diverse, passionate, and innovative. Our 400+ employees are spread across numerous departments and business lines, but are single-minded in our mission to develop technology to support the many needs of our customers. We believe that small businesses need support now more than ever, and that Odeko is uniquely positioned to provide that support.
- Develop and maintain excel models built on large datasets
- Support financial month-end close process by running reports for management and deep diving anomalies
- Conduct thoughtful, data-driven analysis and communicate results to senior leaders
- Manage the workflow required to add, and edit, SKU pricing
- Develop and maintain data dashboards for business stakeholders
- Evaluate sales forecast, work with Regional Sales Directors to ensure that revenue and COGS forecasts for each market reflects the latest sales strategy
- Partner with the Regional Operations Directors to ensure completeness and accuracy of warehouse operating expense forecasts
- Own and maintain budget workbooks, collaborating with respective department leaders as a key finance business partner to ensure accurate and timely budget submissions of operating expenses and headcount
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in an analytical field or similar.
- 4+ years of work experience in finance or an analytical role is preferred
- High-level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel utilizing pivot tables, and formulas like Index Match, SumIfs, Sum Product, VLookups and arrays
- Proficiency in SQL, Netsuite, Looker and Adaptive will be required
- Strong understanding of financial statements
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills; ability to build relationships with regional and departmental senior leadership
- Highly motivated, reliable, and detail-oriented – able to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to rationalize and solve complex business problems, including scenarios with imperfect or ambiguous data
This is an L3 Senior Associate role. Base compensation is $80,000 - $95,000
What you’ll love about Odeko:
- Fast-paced environment and growth opportunities - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and enhance your career!
- Competitive compensation, healthcare benefits, and opportunity for equity
- Other great perks - Full lists of benefits available upon request
Odeko is proud to be a diverse, equitable, and inclusive employer. We encourage all to apply regardless of educational background, race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.