Manager, Customer Success
Odeko is on a mission to champion your neighborhood cafes, coffee shops, and other establishments through technology. Whether we’re saving small business owners hours every week with our tech-based operating platform, reducing CO2 emissions by consolidating deliveries, or developing a user experience that makes every new customer feel like a regular, Odeko supports our small business partners from open to close. Local coffee shops and cafes are the backbone of any given community, and we’re here to help manage the day-to-day tasks with a platform so intuitive, it’s kinda like magic.
The Odeko team is diverse, passionate, and innovative. Our 400+ employees are spread across numerous departments and business lines, but are single-minded in our mission to develop technology to support the many needs of our customers. We believe that small businesses need support now more than ever, and that Odeko is uniquely positioned to provide that support.
We’re looking for a Manager, Customer Success who is passionate about helping small business owners succeed. In this role, you’ll help drive the customer success and engagement strategy for the period between purchase and adoption. You’ll have responsibility for execution of the strategy, monitoring effectiveness, and supporting teams to create sustained usage and success.
This role is remote, but may require periodic travel.
- Create processes and put tools in place to support teams’ execution of new customer onboarding and revenue retention and expansion strategies
- Monitor effectiveness of strategy and adapt based on data.
- Focus on customer success in their first 90 days with Odeko across all markets
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer’s wants, needs, and ways of working and align engagement to suit.
- Partner with Sales to influence handoff between Sales and Account Management
- Experiment with new onboarding flows to accelerate cart size and revenue growth
- Provide design and product input to the first time user experience
- Partner with marketing to influence drip email campaigns and email copy to improve user engagement and basket expansion
- Provide coaching, support, and expertise to help teams achieve their key performance targets.
- 6+ years of Customer Success experience, ideally in early stage growth companies
- 2+ years of experience managing and developing a team of Customer Success Managers, Account Managers or similar
- You demonstrate friendliness and empathy when conversing with customers and other people, and can relate well to a variety of different people.
- You love the idea of efficiency. You are constantly driving to make yourself more efficient, and the idea of making other people more efficient excites you.
- You are able to articulate how technology solutions can improve lives and improve business.
- You love to learn, and you love finding new ways to get things done better and faster.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication.
- Passion for coffee and small business. A background in coffee is a bonus!
This is an L4 Manager role. Base compensation between $90,000-$125,000
What you’ll love about Odeko:
- Fast-paced environment and growth opportunities - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and enhance your career!
- Competitive compensation, healthcare benefits, and opportunity for equity
- Other great perks - Full lists of benefits available upon request
Odeko is proud to be a diverse, equitable, and inclusive employer. We encourage all to apply regardless of educational background, race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.