Odeko is on a mission to champion your neighborhood cafes, local coffee shops, and bakeries through technology. Whether we’re saving small business owners 10 hours a week with our AI-backed supply platform, reducing CO2 emissions with overnight deliveries, or developing a user experience that makes every new customer feel like a regular, Odeko supports our small business partners from open to close. Your local coffee shops and cafes are the backbone of any given community, and we’re here to help manage the day-to-day tasks with a platform so intuitive, it’s kinda like magic.
What we’re looking for:
The Pricing Analyst is responsible for supporting the development and analysis of the pricing strategy and guardrail development across markets for Odeko’s major product offerings. Responsibilities for this role include performing analysis for pricing and promotional requests and evaluating the implementation and return on past pricing and promotional activity. The Pricing Analyst will report into the Finance team and will work closely with Marketing, Sales, Procurement and Logistics business partners through communicating price actions, reporting impact, and recommending potential pricing initiatives.
How you’ll make an impact:
The essential functions and responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed:
- Work close with Sales Leadership to implement strategic pricing decisions for different customer segments to maximize profitability and competitiveness
- Coordinate how key data points pertaining to customer-specific product pricing are entered into Odeko’s systems
- Prepare analysis and content for regular Pricing Committee meetings that include cross-functional leaders from all departments within Odeko
- Track, monitor and analyze how product pricing is impacting margin performance on the customer, category and consolidated level
- Provide detailed analytics to the Procurement department that will enable that team to navigate Supplier price negotiations
- Bring together leaders from Procurement and Account Management to ensure customers are appropriately informed when product pricing changes are expected to be deployed into their ordering portal
- Lead cross-functional conversations with Product, Account Management, Sales and Finance to test and implement pricing initiatives.
- Work closely with the Business Intelligence department to provide Odeko Leadership with advanced level of pricing and margin analytics
- Ensure product pricing is aligned with business objectives through the evaluation of each pricing initiative
We have identified the following programs, experience, and knowledge that should help you find success in this role. We understand though that knowledge comes from many forms of learning and experiences. Above all, we consider a person’s potential impact in the role and value their unique path to this point in their career.
- 3+ years of pricing or financial analysis either in logistics driven or SaaS organizations, ideally with B2B experience.
- SQL, Netsuite and/or Looker experience is a BIG plus
- Experience partnering with Product Managers, Marketing, Finance, and Account Management stakeholders to drive and implement pricing strategies.
- Able to synthesize complex data and infer meaningful trends and insights and to present concepts and recommendations to various business stakeholders.
- Comfortable defining and launching new pricing strategies.
- Track record of recognizing and reporting on internal and industry trends.
- Familiarity with analytics, database access and reporting tools is ideal but not required.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with others in a diverse, multiethnic and multicultural work environment.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, decentralized environment.
This role is an L2 Associate. Salary range is $75,000 - $85,000
What you’ll love about Odeko:
- Fast-paced environment and growth opportunities - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and enhance your career!
- Competitive compensation, healthcare benefits, and opportunity for equity
- Other great perks - Full lists of benefits available upon request
Odeko is proud to be a diverse, equitable, and inclusive employer. We encourage all to apply regardless of educational background, race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
Something looks off?