Humanizing Digital Experiences®
Empowering Financial Institutions with Conversational AI,
Kasisto is the leader in conversational AI for financial institutions, with a mission to humanize digital experiences. Our Digital Experience Platform, KAI, is designed to enable financial institutions to offer personalized and intelligent digital assistants to their consumers, across retail banking, business banking, and wealth management.
KAI is an open and extensible platform that leverages the power of generative AI to create engaging and natural conversations with consumers, while also being fluent in the language of banking and finance. Whether it's a simple transaction or a complex wealth management strategy, KAI can help financial institutions deliver meaningful digital interactions that build their digital brands and drive customer satisfaction.
We expect you to be a technical thought leader and a partner to our Sales and Business Development executives. You’ll drive all the technical activities that will be needed throughout the sales cycle, from qualification and initial demonstration through business case construction and technical due diligence. You’ll build highly engaging demos and lead in scoping pilots and accelerated production deployments of KAI, our conversational AI platform. You’ll often find yourself at the whiteboard, walking clients and partners through our technology, our differentiators, and our proof points. You’ll work with the field organization on building ROI models that define the business value from our solution. By joining Kasisto, you’ll get to work with a top-flight team at an amazing startup in the burgeoning field of conversational AI and you’ll get to work closely with the most innovative banking customers in the world.
What you will be doing
- Work with sales and business development to demonstrate conversational banking solutions
- Scope and build custom demos for customers
- Work closely with cross-functional teams from Product, Solutions and Engineering to support client engagements
- Help win RFPs and other proposals to clients
- Assist our strategic partners in selling and supporting our solutions
- Pre and Post sales
What you need for this position
We’re looking for someone who has basic technical knowledge, is creative, self-motivated, highly curious, a great communicator, and is naturally able to lead. We’re interested in someone who has some experience with selling enterprise software to major global banks, and who can juggle a lot of activities.
Qualifications will include
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience
- 3+ years of similar experience in pre-sales and/or post-sales engineering within an enterprise AI technology company, preferably in a rapid growth environment of a start-up
- Understanding of, or experience with, financial services in retail /institutional banking or wealth management
- Willing to travel domestically and globally to support sales activities (when safe to do so!)
- Basic knowledge of Linux, Java, SQL, and python is a good to have
- Demonstrable ability to create and give amazing presentations and demos
- Excellent communicator who has experience presenting to a wide range of audiences
- Experience with Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning or Data visualization a plus
Location – New York City, Flatiron District, hybrid work environment (at least one day per week in office)
We welcome your cover letter with a description of your previous complete experience and your resume. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US as we are unable to sponsor. Kasisto is an equal opportunity employer.
Something looks off?