Humanizing Digital Experiences®
Kasisto’s Digital Experience Platform, KAI, is designed for financial institutions to deliver the industry’s most amazing Conversational AI powered intelligent virtual assistants to their customers. KAI is open and extensible, and also fluent in the language of banking and finance. From simple retail transactions to the complex demands of corporate banks and wealth management, financial institutions can deliver meaningful digital interactions with KAI that help build their digital brands.
We are looking for a hands-on Solutions Architect who has both a passion for technology and an appreciation for the ways in which software can enable business. The Solutions Architect applies advanced analysis skills and deep experience in principles of solutions design to conceptualize, shape, and document appropriate customer solutions. You will work with customer stakeholders and engineers, as well as internal stakeholders and delivery team, to create business, functional, and system-level requirements for the development of Statements of Work for our Financial Services customers. The Solutions Architect will also assist with input to project plans and be the technical lead for the delivery team engineers. You should feel comfortable working in an advanced startup company environment, communicating to various Kasisto and customer stakeholders in executive management and engineering as needed.
What you will be doing
- Provide technology leadership and oversight on design, development and implementation of customer applications for our conversational AI platform.
- Deliver artifacts, technical analysis documents and architectural designs that meet business requirements; oversee design reviews and frameworks.
- Develop solutions to difficult technical problems encountered as part of system implementation, upgrades or customer support.
What you need in this position
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 8+ years of hands-on design and development experience
- Familiarity with Agile practices, system integration, writing testable code, performance analysis
- Experience with developing distributed systems, for cloud
- Experience with AI, NLP, or Machine Learning is preferred
- Ability to provide hands-on technical leadership, as well as experience with customer delivery management. This includes, experience working with the customer to manage their expectations to satisfaction while adhering to project scope and without overcommitting tech team resources. Also, working with the tech team in New York to deliver on customer commitments.
- Experience with systems integration development
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Ground floor opportunity within rapidly growing tech startup
- Great collaborative team environment
- Full Benefits
- Fun perks
Location – New York City, Flatiron District hybrid work environment (At least 1 day per week in the office)
Salary - 150-185K
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US. Kasisto is an equal opportunity employer.
Something looks off?