Occupational Health Nurse
Occupational Health Nurse
Cebu City, Philippines
RapidVisa was the first company in America to offer full-service online family visa processing. We have helped over 60,000 people process their immigration applications from 188 countries. While we support many petition types, we specialize in family reunification-type visas and the preparation of immigration documents.
In 2020, RapidVisa joined Boundless as the trusted partner for families in navigating the high-stakes US immigration process more seamlessly.
Now, we have grown to 100+ full-time employees across three offices that offer phone and chat support seven days a week, with offices in Cebu and Manila. Because we are working to scale up in the years to come, we are looking for more great talent!
Provide basic healthcare services and coordinate the health and safety program to employees in the Company.
As the OHN, you will be the first point of contact to first aid treatments when required and provide basic medications for all employees . This role will engage employees to further take care of themselves as they continue to serve the immigration needs of our customers and provide exceptional service that builds long-term trustworthy relationships. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a can-do attitude, preferably with experience as a Company Nurse. He/She must have a passion for helping others, are excited to improve quality clinic services, and are motivated by sharing good health and wellness practices.
In this role, you will be working closely with our HR/Admin team, Managers and employees.
What You'll Do
- Working closely with leaders and management team to ensure that all health and safety standards are met in an effort to safeguard the employee’s health and well being ;
- Overseeing and implementing first-aid treatment, emergency response and disaster preparedness program and planning;
- Creating a safer and healthier work environment by advocating and ensuring employee access to preventative health and safety measures, developing and implementing health policies
- Act as the Company’s healthcare provider, safety inspector and educator of new health and safety measures;
- Provides health and wellness counseling on physical and mental health issues and where necessary refer to appropriate employee assistance community groups,
- Develop and implement health and safety program, including but not limited to workplace safety assessment, disease/illness prevention, documenting all employee injuries and illnesses in the workplace, and monitoring the health status of employees;
- Facilitates necessary HMO endorsement; follow-ups, hospital/doctor referrals, consultations, ACU administration, etc.
- Collaborate with the Safety Officer in our Manila office;
- Manages the Company’s clinic resources;
- Other tasks as assigned; where necessary for overall company operations.
- Must be a registered nurse; preferably an experienced Company Nurse
- An advocate of OSH standards with in-depth knowledge of occupational health and safety with BOSH Certification
- At least 2 years experience in managing the Company’s health and safety program serving as a member of a health and safety committee
- Good critical thinking and problem solving skills, radiates a warm disposition and able to adapt and evolve
- Willing to start ASAP
What We Offer
You will be part of a dynamic workforce in an environment where you will collaborate with the expert and elite talents in the online immigration services industry.
You can cultivate your skillfulness and dexterity amongst us as you experience a highly creative culture built on loyalty and responsibility to our partners while having a lot of fun at work.
Great company perks and benefits await you!
- Annual salary appraisal: We recognize great people and reward them for exemplary performance.
- Attendance incentives: We believe that consistent presence enables our team members to learn and become better providers for our customers.
- 15 paid leave credits: We encourage our people to take advantage of their leave credits should they feel sick or wish to take a vacation.
- Meaningful health insurance package: We give health insurance support for you and your dependent.
- Statutorily mandated benefits: We ensure each team member has their statutory contributions and 13th-month pay up-to-date.
- Collaborative engagement sessions and major company-wide sponsored events: We allocate a budget to cultivate engagement and fun in our work environment.
The list continues...
Ready to Make An Impact?
To apply, please fill out this short form:
Think Without Bounds. To make a meaningful difference in the lives of immigrants, we must continuously try new things. We are not constrained by convention.
Understand the Why. We ask thoughtful questions and respectfully challenge ideas. The spirit of inquiry drives us to reflect, improve, and expand our thinking.
Focus on Impact. We prioritize what will have the greatest impact and say no to everything else. We focus on outcomes over output.
Strive to Simplify. Immigration is complex; the way we work isn't. We address hard problems by starting with the simplest solution.
Own It. We all take ownership and are accountable for the work we do. Boundless' success belongs to everyone.
Adapt and Evolve. Our industry and business never stay the same; neither can we. We earn, refine, and prepare for change as flexibility is our competitive advantage.