Who Boundless Is
We’re a team of immigrants and experts who have struggled with our own journeys through the complex, high-stakes U.S. immigration system. That is why we are building deeply customer-centric products and experiences to become the default trusted partner for all families through their entire immigration journey and their first ten years of life in a new country.
In 2020, Boundless acquired RapidVisa to become the largest player in the family immigration industry, helping tens of thousands of families every year achieve their dreams. After four years of policy headwinds, we are at an inflection point, projecting to grow 3-4x every year through the Biden administration and become the first brand in an industry that has never had one before.
We're backed by influential early-stage venture investors around the country, including Foundry Group (led by Brad Feld), Emerson Collective (Laurene Powell Jobs’ foundation), Pioneer Square Labs, Two Sigma Ventures, Trilogy Equity Partners, and Jerry Yang, and are well-capitalized for growth.
In this role, you will...
You will be coordinating and supporting our sales team. Your duties include scheduling and overseeing all training programs and identifying training needs. You’ll also be responsible for ensuring new employees receive proper training to meet their responsibilities successfully. Our ideal candidate understands our company values, and objectives and suggests ideas to achieve them through sales training. For this position, you should combine excellent organizational skills with an ability to interact with your team members and
motivate them to succeed.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our sales team is fully educated, to perform at a high level and increase customer satisfaction.
What You Bring
- Proven work experience as a Sales training specialist or Sales training coordinator
- Extensive knowledge of learning principles and modern training techniques, e.g. SPIN techniques
- Supervise sales trainers
- Assume responsibility for sales training classes in the absence of a sales trainer
- An ability to manage the full training cycle
- Experience with learning management software (LMS)
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation applications
- Solid understanding of sales process, preferably with sales experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and team management skills
- Additional certification in training is a plus
What You'll Do
- Design quality sales training programs/interventions
- Schedule individual and team training plans on a regular basis
- Evaluate strengths and weaknesses to identify training needs
- Oversee training material and suggest improvements
- Choose the most appropriate training method per case (e.g. on-the-job training,
seminars, and simulations)
- Oversee & suggest improvements for onboarding sessions for new hires and
- Evaluate sales team performance to ensure the incorporation of taught
- Report on training program effectiveness
- Communicate and gather team members’ preferences for potential training
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training record
- Stay up-to-date with employee development trends
What We Offer
You will be part of a dynamic workforce in an environment where you will collaborate with the expert and elite talents in the online immigration services industry.
You can cultivate your skillfulness and dexterity amongst us as you experience a highly creative culture built on loyalty and responsibility to our partners while having a lot of fun at work.
Great company perks and benefits await you!
- Annual salary appraisal and regularization merit: We recognize great team mates and reward them for exemplary performance and dedication at work.
- Monthly attendance incentives: We believe that consistent presence enables our team mates to learn and become better providers for their customers.
- 15 PTO credits per year and 3 days off in December: We encourage our team mates to take advantage of their leave credits should they feel sick or wish to take a vacation.
- Meaningful health insurance package: We give health insurance support for you and your dependent.
- Statutorily mandated benefits: We ensure each team mate has their statutory contributions and 13th-month pay up-to-date.
- Free coffee and weekly meals provision
- Free transportation services: We prioritize your health and safety as you work on-site, so you will be provided pick-up and drop-off transportation access.
- Collaborative engagement sessions and major company-wide sponsored events: We allocate a budget to cultivate engagement and fun in our work environment.
The list continues….