Director of Operations
Who Boundless Is
Boundless, a Seattle-based company specializing in U.S. immigration services, is seeking an experienced and customer-centric leader to join our team as Director of Customer Operations for our Philippines organization. We have ~300 full-time employees across the Philippines and the U.S. (with 200+ in the Philippines), and have been featured in The New York Times, NBC News, and Univision. Our commitment to excellence has earned us an A+ Better Business Bureau rating and the 2018 "Business of the Year" award. As we continue to grow and invest in our Philippines Operations, we are looking for a strong Operations leader to lead the largest team at the company.
As the Head of our Philippines Customer Operations business, you will lead and manage our passionate and rapidly growing (the team has grown from 35 to 210 over the past two years) Customer Success and Operations teams in Manila and Cebu. You will drive critical business decisions by tracking, analyzing, and evaluating operational processes for both our business and customer segments. Your role will engage with internal stakeholders to drive operational effectiveness, enhance performance, and ensure a great customer experience. You will effectively improve operational processes, partner with cross functional team members, and execute process changes while being customer centered and a strong people leader.
You possess the capability of extracting information from various sources, compiling and sharing information, and developing plans for improvement. You have a passion for data, efficiency, process improvements, and are adaptable to change in a fast-paced organization with a high level of execution. You embody the concept of “ownership” and instill it in your managers, team leads, and individual contributors. This is not a task and execution role—you are responsible for coming up with and delivering on the vision that best helps achieve the ambitious goals of the company. You are also motivated by performance-driven success and the impact Boundless is making on our customers.
In this role, you will work closely with functional executives across the company, including the CEO, to create and deliver the best customer experience in the industry. The role requires you to report to our Cebu City office, make occasional trips to our Manila office and the U.S. (we’ll help you apply for a travel visa), and work with significant overlap during U.S. Pacific Time hours
In this role, you will:
Define and optimize customer journey for our customers
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve customer experience and journey to improve on processes and workflows to achieve overall customer experience and team efficiency
● In partnership with cross functional partners and leadership, contribute to initiatives to improve the overall customer experience and team efficiency
● Monitor, measure, and assess critical initiatives, investments and performance metrics
● Identify opportunities for continuous improvement including but not limited to gathering feedback from Sales, Product, and Finance to enhance customer experience and operational efficiency
● Address escalated client issues with speed and urgency
Achieve operational excellence
● Relentless drive towards continuous improvement and effective resource
management for operational excellence
● Successfully develop and deliver against CS and team OKRs, KPIs and SLAs
● Own quarterly business objectives, establishing execution plans, allocating
resources, and defining associated metrics in measuring success
● Manage progress and continuously report out on results to cross functional
leaders, partners, and the local team
● Evaluate performance data to identify trends and drive improvements in
organizational performance, including: customer satisfaction, speed and
efficiency, and quality
● Work cross-functionally and collaboratively on process improvements,
managing critical issue communications, and delivering on business objectives
● Drive tight feedback loops across product, marketing, sales, engineering, and
attorneys to better support our customers
Build and Lead a Customer-Centric Team
● Provide strong leadership to mentor, develop, and empower team leads and
their members to deliver excellent customer support experiences that aid in
efficiently unblocking customers in every interaction
● Create an engaging and inspiring work environment for team members
● Set quarterly individual goals for your direct reports and provide ongoing
● Drive practices to track and manage performance of teams and individuals, and
continuously raise the bar for expectations
● Help foster company-wide culture of Customer Success
● Build and maintain effective workforce management plan of the PHL CS teams
for both RapidVisa and Boundless brands
- Customer obsessed leader driven by a great customer experience
- Self-motivated with passion for results
- Have the combination of customer experience excellence, process-building skills, leadership skills and the ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Organization and prioritization of completing tasks independently and with light guidance from your lead
- Have created processes that consistently improve the team’s performance and the customer experience
- Ability to apply product knowledge to improve processes and achieve customer satisfaction
- Strong analytical skills - ability to analyze data, derive key insights, diagnose business issues, and craft strategic projects
- Superior communication skills (written/verbal), project management skills, professional demeanor, and sound judgment
- Self-motivated with passion for results
- Comfort with ambiguity and rapidly-changing environments
- Roll-up-your-sleeves mentality
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
What We Offer
You will be part of a dynamic workforce in an environment where you will collaborate with the expert and elite talents in the online immigration services industry.
You can cultivate your skillfulness and dexterity amongst us as you experience a highly creative culture built on loyalty and responsibility to our partners while having a lot of fun at work.
Great company perks and benefits await you!
- Annual salary appraisal: We recognize great teammates and reward them for exemplary performance and dedication at work.
- 15 PTO credits per year and 3 days off in December: We encourage our teammates to take advantage of their leave credits should they feel sick or wish to take a vacation.
- Meaningful health insurance package: We give health insurance support for you and your dependent.
- Statutorily mandated benefits: We ensure each teammate has their statutory contributions and 13th-month pay up-to-date.
- Free transportation services: We prioritize your health and safety as you work on-site, so you will be provided pick-up and drop-off transportation access.
- Ownership of collaborative engagement sessions for T&Q team and major company-wide sponsored events: We allocate a budget to cultivate engagement and fun in our work environment.
The list continues...