Who Boundless is
We’re a team of immigrants and experts who have struggled with our own journeys through the complex, high-stakes U.S. immigration system. That is why we are building deeply customer-centric products and experiences to become the default trusted partner for all families through their entire immigration journey and their first ten years of life in a new country.
We are now the largest player in the family immigration industry, helping tens of thousands of families every year achieve their dreams, and becoming the first brand in an industry that has never had one before.
We're backed by influential venture investors around the country, including Foundry Group (led by Brad Feld), Emerson Collective (Laurene Powell Jobs’ foundation), Pioneer Square Labs, Two Sigma Ventures, Trilogy Equity Partners, and Jerry Yang, and are well-capitalized for growth.
What You will do
Your primary responsibility is to ensure that our applications, systems or products meet the specified quality standards and cross functional requirements.
Other responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including developers, product managers, and designers, to understand project requirements and define test plans and strategies.
- Develop and execute test cases, test scripts, and test scenarios to validate software functionality, usability, and performance.
- Identify and document software defects and track them through to resolution using issue tracking systems.
- Conduct functional, regression, integration, and system testing to ensure the quality and reliability of software products.
- Perform automated testing using testing frameworks and tools to improve efficiency and effectiveness of testing processes.
- Participate in design and code reviews to ensure adherence to quality standards and best practices.
- Collaborate with developers to reproduce and debug reported issues, and provide detailed information to assist in troubleshooting and resolution.
- Monitor and analyze test results, report on test progress, and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and advancements in software testing methodologies and technologies.
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives, including process enhancements and test automation.
- Strong understanding of software development, testing methodologies, tools, and techniques
- Ability to analyze complex software system issues, identify potential problems and troubleshoot problems effectively.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with cross-functional teams, effectively report bugs and provide feedback to continuous process improvement
- Strong industry knowledge of standard quality assurance processes, methodologies and best practices.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, tools, and domain-specific knowledge to improve overall quality standards of the Company
What You Bring
- 3-5 years of QA software testing and quality assurance
- Relevant experience with the latest industry trends and best practices
- Experience in working with cross functional teams and effectively communicating with stakeholders
- Proven track record of identifying and documenting areas for improvement
- Preferably with experience in designing and executing comprehensive test cases, etc.
What We Offer
You will be part of a dynamic workforce in an environment where you will collaborate with the expert and elite talents in the online immigration services industry.
You can cultivate your skillfulness and dexterity amongst us as you experience a highly creative culture built on loyalty and responsibility to our partners while having a lot of fun at work.
Great company perks and benefits await you!
- Annual salary appraisal and regularization merit: We recognize great team mates and reward them for exemplary performance and dedication at work.
- Monthly attendance incentive: We believe that consistent presence enables our teammates to learn and become better providers for their customers.
- 15 PTO credits per year and 3 days off in December: We encourage our team mates to take advantage of their leave credits should they feel sick or wish to take a vacation.
- Meaningful health insurance package: We give health insurance support for you and your dependent.
- Statutory mandated benefits: We ensure each team mate has their statutory contributions and 13th-month pay up-to-date.
- Free coffee and weekly meals provision
- Free transportation services: We prioritize your health and safety as you work on-site, so you will be provided pick-up and drop-off transportation access. Parking space is also provided.
- Collaborative engagement sessions and major company-wide sponsored events: We allocate a budget to cultivate engagement and fun in our work environment.
The list continues….