Sales Development Representative
Who Boundless Is
We’re a team of immigrants and experts who have struggled with our own journeys through the complex, high-stakes U.S. immigration system. That is why we are building deeply customer-centric products and experiences to become the default trusted partner for all families through their entire immigration journey and their first ten years of life in a new country.
Since 2020, Boundless has become the largest player in the family immigration industry, helping tens of thousands of families every year achieve their dreams and becoming the first brand in an industry that has never had one before.
We're backed by influential early-stage venture investors around the country, including Foundry Group (led by Brad Feld), Emerson Collective (Laurene Powell Jobs’ foundation), Pioneer Square Labs, Two Sigma Ventures, Trilogy Equity Partners, and Jerry Yang, and are well-capitalized for years of growth.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will play a pivotal role in the sales and marketing of Boundless Immigration. You will report into the sales organization, although you will have strong ties to both marketing and sales operations in support of very specific demand generation efforts. In addition, you will oftentimes be the first point of contact for prospects who are interested in Boundless Immigration services.
As the Sales Development Representative, you will have a sales mindset and will be responsible for screening, routing and qualifying all leads. Additionally, you will work closely with your designated sales leadership and sales account executives and provide support across a number of outbound initiatives including the creation of target account and target buyer sequences, outbound calling, email follow-up, appointment creation and prospect development.
The Sales Development Representative role is one that focuses on the art of qualification and discovery. Intellectual curiosity, focused preparation, and active listening will become key traits for success in this role.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter passionate about helping the company create and grow a high-performing demand gen function within a fast-growing company.
What You Will Do
- Follow up and qualify all new inbound leads
- Cross-Collaborate to identify the Ideal Customer and Ideal Buyer targets
- Outbound calling and in many cases be the first point of contact
- Document, track and monitor all leads, targets and activities in Salesforce.com
- Schedule appointments and coordinate next steps in the sales process
- Qualification and Discovery with prospective customers
What You Bring
- 2-3 years sales related experience in inside sales or sales support, specifically in B2B selling, with a strong track record of success.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build professional rapport quickly by phone or email
- Highly proficient computer skills including internet, SFDC, email, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree or successful completion of a vocational certificate
- Salesforce experience desired but not mandatory
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Strong interest in a sales career
- Team player, capable of working in a collaborative environment
What We Offer
You will be part of a dynamic workforce in an environment where you will collaborate with the expert and elite talents in the online immigration services industry.
You can cultivate your skillfulness and dexterity amongst us as you experience a highly creative culture built on loyalty and responsibility to our partners while having a lot of fun at work.
Great company perks and benefits await you!
- Commissions and incentives on top of base salary: We want to celebrate every success!
Annual salary appraisal and regularization merit: We recognize great team mates and reward them for exemplary performance and dedication at work.
Monthly attendance incentives: We believe that consistent presence enables our teammates to learn and become better providers for their customers.
15 PTO credits per year and 3 days off in December: We encourage our team mates to take advantage of their leave credits should they feel sick or wish to take a vacation.
Meaningful health insurance package: We give health insurance support for you and your dependent.
Statutorily mandated benefits: We ensure each team mate has their statutory contributions and 13th-month pay up-to-date.
Free coffee and weekly meals provision
Free transportation services: We prioritize your health and safety as you work on-site, so you will be provided pick-up and drop-off transportation access.
Collaborative engagement sessions and major company-wide sponsored events: We allocate a budget to cultivate engagement and fun in our work environment.
The list continues...