Senior Product Manager II
Who Boundless Is
Boundless is making the immigration process easier and more affordable.
Before Boundless, immigrants have had to choose between paying thousands of dollars for an immigration attorney or navigating the complex system themselves, with no reassurances they’d get it right. Boundless is a team of immigrants and experts who have struggled through the complex, high-stakes U.S. immigration system. We are building customer-centric experiences to dramatically simplify it, giving immigrants and families access to the support and information they need to immigrate affordably and confidently.
What You’ll Do
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to drive conversion at the top of the funnel. You’ll partner with Marketing to further our content strategy, answering questions for visitors and helping them take the next step with us. You’ll identify customer pain points and business opportunities, working directly with executive leadership, product design, and engineering to develop and execute a strategy that radically improves conversion rates. Your work will be pivotal to Boundless’s growth. Beyond project work, you’ll help further product culture at Boundless as a senior member of the Product Team.
In this role, you will:
- Understand customer needs, business goals, constraints, market opportunities
- Partner with a designer to conduct and synthesize research, discovering unmet customer needs, then collaboratively identifying opportunities to meet those needs
- Partner with Marketing to further our content and SEO strategies, while helping visitors meet their goals
- Identify the right problems to solve, then develop a product strategy and roadmap to solve them with a cross-functional team
- Define goals and success metrics for your strategy and individual projects, report against those metrics
- Build alignment across the leadership team and product teams
- Support engineers with specs and prioritization to ship a well-crafted product
- Foster a culture of design quality, creativity, and collaboration
We are looking for:
- 7+ years of product management experience, especially within growth or SEO
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong collaborator with design, engineering, and stakeholders
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Experienced in research, design, and hypothesis-driven product development
- Entrepreneurial drive to achieve stretch goals in an evolving environment
What We Offer
You will be part of a dynamic workforce in an environment where you will collaborate with the expert and elite talents in the online immigration services industry.
You can cultivate your skillfulness and dexterity amongst us as you experience a highly creative culture built on loyalty and responsibility to our partners while having a lot of fun at work.
Great company perks and benefits await you!
- Annual salary appraisal and regularization merit: We recognize great team mates and reward them for exemplary performance and dedication at work.
- 15 PTO credits per year and 3 days off in December: We encourage our team mates to take advantage of their leave credits should they feel sick or wish to take a vacation.
- Meaningful health insurance package: We give health insurance support for you and your dependent.
- Statutorily mandated benefits: We ensure each team mate has their statutory contributions and 13th-month pay up-to-date.
- Free coffee and weekly meals provision
- Free transportation services: We prioritize your health and safety as you work on-site, so you will be provided pick-up and drop-off transportation access.
- Collaborative engagement sessions and major company-wide sponsored events: We allocate a budget to cultivate engagement and fun in our work environment.
The list continues….